Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1, 2009

Thursday - At home.


Thursday - In the village.


Friday - At home before the rain.

What can I say about cloudscapes? I guess you either like them or you don't. They tend to make my finger press the shutter release! ;-)

The last three were taken Friday afternoon when we had some unseasonably warm weather, as opposed to the 6 inches of snow we had when I last looked out this evening!

Murdock on his rock.


Abandoned (?) woodpile.


Amy taking advantage of the warm weather to do some outdoors reading.

2 comments:

  1. Like the cloud pics, of course. Like the ones of Murdock and Amy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murdock has the pricked ears and intense look that says "I just spotted a really interesting bug on the floor, and must investigate" - or that's how it looks!

    ReplyDelete