Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22, 2009

I have got to find a better way of choosing the six for this. I feel like I spent more time choosing what not to post than I did taking the pictures to begin with!

Anyway, here are the survivors. Three taken Wednesday then three taken today.

Sunflower seeds and cracked corn in the bird feeder.


Forsythia: Promise of Spring


I like the contrasts in this one.


My favorite person
(Oh, yeah, I knew this would make it here as soon as I saw it!)


I like the contrast between the bright new flowers and the faded old leaves.


And now a nice little sunset for Nan!

3 comments:

  1. I can see why it was hard to choose--and I didn't even get to see the "didn't make it"s! Of course, I love the sunset (and your favorite person, too). I like the contrasts in the dandelion picture and the perspective of the seeds picture. Good job again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nan,
    Thanks for the nice comment. The "dandelion" is probably coltsfoot though. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coltsfoot for some other pics and some interesting info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dandelion/coltsfoot photo too, the vibrancy of the yellow against the grey is fab!

    ReplyDelete