Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15, 2009

The post that almost didn't happen...

About 5 o'clock this afternoon I went to see what I had so far for photos this week. NOTHING! Not one! I was surprised because I thought I had taken a few early on, Monday or Tuesday. Nada, zip, zilch. I wasn't much in the mood to try and be creative or whatever it is one is supposed to be with a camera. Too much rain all week and still really dreary. But I also did not want to skip a week either. So, feeling totally uninspired, I took the camera for a walk just hoping to get six shots that weren't completely horrible. After all nobody says I have to post anything. ~lol~

Well, again I found the process good therapy. Even got some pics I really like! Here are the six I narrowed down to from the 23 I shot before the rain chased me back inside after only 30 minutes. I'd love to do a little cropping etc. on some of them but here they are in their natural state aside from resizing to 800x600 and the copyright notice.

OK, enough with me nattering on, here come the pics!


Bubbles!


I wonder who left their feather here?


A daffodil in our garden.


Roof moss


Razor wire at an undisclosed location. ~grin~


Goldfish in the pond.

5 comments:

  1. Re: Photograph #2 of set...this is undoubtedly the first ever photo-documentation of the legendary and elusive Downy Mountain Brickpecker (Penna Mons Montis Calculus), once thought to be extinct, now throngs of Ornithologists, amateur birdwatchers, and eco-tourists will now descend upon your area demanding further proof of their existence...Best of Luck, JJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad at all for a 30 minute walk! I like the bubbles--where did you find them? The roof moss is really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, the comment above made me laugh - but I really liked the feather photo and the roof moss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan, I found the bubbles in a pop bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see it now--how very creative! I was trying to think of some nature-y thing that would produce such bubbles and coming up blank!

    ReplyDelete