Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 29, 2009

One of the first dandelions of the season
Just in case you were disappointed by the coltsfoot last week ;-)


Frog eggs in the pond


The forsythia by the pond is coming on but...


...is nothing like the neighbor's! Looking up the row...


...and down the row from the far end. They have quite the hedgerow.


It was such a grey, overcast, misty, blustery day that I did not expect much of a turn out on the pictures I took. The daffodils in this shot were bobbing in the breeze and the lighting seemed very poor, but, well let's just say this one brightened my day! This one is worth looking at the larger size even if I say so myself!

All photos were taken today for those who are keeping track of such things ;-P

3 comments:

  1. I just love the yellow flowers of spring--dandelions, daffodils, forsythia--you did a great job capturing them--glad spring is finally coming to your area!! I also like your new header picture--it looks cool--what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The header pic is cropped from the original size of the "Bubbles" pic from a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the frog eggs, that is too cool!

    ReplyDelete